This article explains how and when you can merge your trips.
Sometimes you may find that your trip has been split into multiple segments. This can be because of a short stop, start/stop engines, stopping at a client location, etc. You can merge these trips together to create one clean trip. To do this:
- Click on the Merge Trips button
- Select the trips that you would like to merge. Please note that an X will appear in the tick-box if you are not able to merge these trips due to the reasons outlined below.
- Selected 2 or more trips and click Merge.
- That's it! Your trips have merged.
IMPORTANT: You can only join trips if the following is true:
- The trips are no more than 2 hours apart.
- The trips are adjacent to one another.
- The trips haven't already been included in a mileage report.